Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I Use A Different Pan Instead Of A Tart Pan Can You Use A Regular Cake Pan Instead Of A Springform Cake Pan?

Can you use a regular cake pan instead of a springform cake pan? - can i use a different pan instead of a tart pan

I'm trying to Toucinho CEU ( "bacon from heaven" almond cake) from a Portuguese cookbook I have calls for a cake and 8 "round cake pan. .. The problem does not pay a pie plate and II for a week or more .. I can not buy this book.

I wonder what is, can not substitute for a regular 8 "cake pan (or 2 of them) for the cake, an 8" round cake pan? Do you want a different taste or using regular cake pans that it is difficult to break? Because if it just as difficult to remove from the pot .. or subtracted from the pan with a spoon, the only drawback, it does not bother me at all, I for my mother and my sister for what must be a work of art (EVENo, but plenty of cake ..)

Thank you in advance for any reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment