Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monopod Stability What Determines Monopod Stability?

What determines monopod stability? - monopod stability

I am looking for a monopod.

I have a tri-monopod for Quantaray QSX-9502TMBK. I pulled the monopod and seemed really stable. I have tried to move some of my weight, as if he was leaning against him with my camera and the leg seems to be stable, not even a question.

I tried the model on the next QSX-9002TMBK and discovered that to do the same, the leg is slightly bent to the conclusion that it is stable.

Well, except for a removable head and monopod Gitzo, Manfrotto Calumet and what makes a good "one foot" in terms of stability? As I have tried and Monopods Manfrotto Calumet and appear as stable as the Quantaray've tried, with the exception of the removable head.

So what difference of about $ 80 Tri-monopod for $ 150 + MBnopod combos to the head? And so it's fair not to judge by the name of the company (ESP Quantaray), but purely physical elements.

Because frankly, is another matter that I no difference between a carbon and aluminum monopod feel, except the weight.

It also includes the fact that others may be removed. Let us assume that we are equal, determines what a solid tripod?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment