Monday, January 11, 2010

Advantage Flea Protection Flea Control?

Flea Control? - advantage flea protection

Hello,

I wonder if it safe to use Advantage two weeks after application? I have a Border Collie for 5 months. I have an advantage over two weeks. The vet said he could not get wet later than 24 hours. I have them on Thursday and seized the dog park on Saturday, took him into the lake and wet .. again said the vet, I could soap shampoo, so I gave him a bath with baby shampoo on Saturday after the car park. Since then, he is unhappy with the new chips. My other dog does not really have so many, it seems that the advantage there is in the work .. I also leave the shampoo in it. I have things in my carperts and furniture .. but I live in an apartment so I think if it collects all the chips come. It's almost as if there is no protection against bullets in it. Is it okay, now head again, it would have from two weeks since the last application to read different things about this line.

Thank you for your comment

No comments:

Post a Comment