Saturday, January 2, 2010

Approval Card Credit Line Is It Legal To To Get An Approved Credit Line And Get A Card In The Mail And Then Be Denied At The Store?

Is it legal to to get an approved credit line and get a card in the mail and then be denied at the store? - approval card credit line

Kay and I an application for credit. I spent a line of credit for 500, but due to the fact my credit was so great, that says everything you buy, I had put 20% down. I have a credit card in hand, like a month later. I walk into the store and pick something up. Give them my card only to discover that they have no credit. Kay's assertion that systems are in place and a permit issued false and if the system returns the card was declined. I do not understand what in the search for a credit card now Kays. Why did I save at the Kays embarrassed? Do they have to honor the original approval? I've never seen anything in writing that they have no credit line.

No comments:

Post a Comment